What is Your Favorite Place to Visit?


It's fun to be retired and travel, and I've seen so many great scenic sites over the years. But, with all the great places to visit on this pale blue dot, what is the most scenic of all? Some say the Swiss Alps, others the Canadian Rockies, others love the Glaciers along the Alaskan Coastline. Yes, all those are incredible indeed, some of the most scenic in the world as far as I can say.

Others love the great lakes, sunny beaches, and others say the beautiful jagged mountains towering above the deserts in the haze of a reddish Sunset. Again, all decent choices and still, for some reason I like hiking in the California Mountains overlooking the coastline, not sure why, but I like jogging on those trails, with a breeze and the view.

When running through the mountains overlooking the beauty of this state, I enjoy the smaller trails, the smaller the trail the better for me, as it makes me feel like I am running faster, and then I love to accelerate up and down the terrain.

Indeed, I also like the blue waters surrounding mountain islands, it's very scenic, this is a cool planet. I'd like to explore more underwater scenery too, it's as if we are all missing something; I feel I am missing something. Yes, I also like the concept of creating a VR world to play in too. Where all the greatest locations of the planet can appear real, while immersed in our world's beauty, please think on this.

Lance Winslow is a retired franchisor - Lance Winslow's Bio. Lance Winslow is formerly the CEO of WashGuys family of franchises for instance one of Lance Winslow's favorite companies on the team; http://www.windowwashguys.com/links.shtml/.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

0 Responses to “What is Your Favorite Place to Visit?”:

Leave a comment