Outtakes from the January Newsletter

Here is the header & some outtakes from my latest newsletter. If you would like to be on the list, simply email me laura @ caribbeanjourney.com and request!
This newsletter will be short & sweet. The Caribbean is having a super sale; up to 75% off some resorts so don't cross out your vacation budget just yet. Need more proof? Check this recent article in the New York Times.

I have been posting daily specials on my Caribbean Travel News Blog - so bookmark it and check back often!

The Caribbean is close, convenient, WARM, and waiting to welcome you! Let me know if you are ready to go and I'll customize a packaged deal to meet your needs.

In this ever-changing economy, I really appreciate your support for my small travel company. If you own or work for a small business, please send details because I love to support fellow entrepreneurs!

2 Responses to “Outtakes from the January Newsletter”:

  1. Looking for a wildlife tour so visit on our website and get us soon to get best services in corbett National park Corbett National Park

  2. Thanks for sharing this blog with us this is really nice blog if you are looking for a wildlife tour in corbett so get us, and make your trip best Corbett National Park

Leave a comment